Thursday 10 March 2011

Go Go Coonridge

making sure the kids get enough milk, especially the does. one of our favouite tasks
there are tons of these little kids now, we're going to slaughter most of the boys tomorrow
baby goats playing
saying goodbye to Freya and her family
squash bread muffins
Nate about to eat the baby pig's head
Anneliese's first milking attempt
Becs milking
chickens roosting in the snow
our caravan in the snow
Mike with Ross' chicken biscuit
Kai's special way of drinking tea when he's being Brenda the kitty
Mike and Freya helping cut out ginger cookies
Ross' sense of humour
planting the vegetable garden
playing in the mud
Kai took us for a walk
sweeping with Kai and Coco
mighty breakfast fare every day
Freya and Kai
jars in the kitchen
cooking a baby pig that died in the cold
waiting for pie
Mike, Tom and Nate making music in the kitchen in the evening
Coco, 14 year old maruma dog, retired and now spending most of the day snoring in the kitchen
our knitting circle

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, PLEASE will you and Ross adopt me, I'm very good at knitting and I love cooking, plus a little bit of hard work would do me the world of good,do you think they'll let me be a housemaid?! PS - Can I bring my Mainecoon cat Murphy, he after all does fit in with the name of the place....

    Love your updates and pics, looks like you are having a great time :)

    x Lucy

    ReplyDelete